Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Senior Teller/Customer Service Representative.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
- -Develops new customer relationships and opens new accounts for customers in accordance with compliance regulations
- -Ability to perform monthly teller transaction audits
- -Exhibits strong sales and service skills, presenting products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels (ex: ATM, Online and Telephone Banking)
- -Knowledgeable about the client’s accounts and business with the bank and uses sound judgment with customers and transactions
- -Receives checks and cash for deposits to account, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, and enters deposits into computer records
- -Issues money orders and bank checks.
- -Counts, checks, and packages coins and currency
- -Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and compares total amount to the computer generated proof sheet
- -Cashes checks from a variety of accounts upon proper verification.
- -Responsible for responding to customer inquiries, resolving issues, and recognizing cross sales opportunities
- -Minimum of 4 years retail banking Customer Service/Teller experience
- -Strong aptitude for math and money handling skills
- -Knowledge of retail bank products required
- -High School diploma or equivalent required
- -Bilingual Mandarin candidates are preferred but not required