Quontic Bank, a growing federally chartered digital bank & mortgage lender is looking for qualified sales professionals that have a drive to succeed! We are currently hiring Mortgage Lending Loan Officers for our lending sales team located in mid-town Manhattan, Astoria & Melville, New York.
If you’re a passionate, aggressive & career minded mortgage sales professional & looking to work in a position that offers unlimited earnings & sales management growth potential, then we’d like the opportunity to meet with you! In addition to our standard suite of conventional, FHA & HECM Mortgage Lending products, we have what we believe to be one of the best Portfolio Lending programs around, including: Owner Occupied NO DTI / NO RATIO, Owner Occupied Accountant P&L, Foreign Nationals, & Investor DSCR / NO DTI. Stop losing loans & give us a call today!
These qualified Loan Officers will be responsible for proactively developing new residential lending business to meet established loan quality & production goals. The seasoned sales professionals will identify, develop & maintain a network of relationships & community efforts that serve as valuable, reoccurring, referral sources. The Loan Officers will possess excellent customer service skills & have a proven track record of meeting client expectations while achieving established production goals.
- 2-4 years of loan origination experience;
- Associates degree preferred;
- Strong relationship building skills, solid verbal & written communication skills, effective listening & time management skills;
- Must have the ability to take accurate & thorough loan applications that comply with company procedures;
- Consistently meet or exceeded sales goals in prior sales role;
- Must be able to multi-task by originating new loans & also manage previous loan pipeline that includes prospects, commitments & in the process of being closed;
- Must adhere to & have working knowledge of compliance, bank regulatory policies & procedures;
- Experience with Encompass & computer applications a plus.
- Originate mortgage loans & informs loan clients of the Bank’s guidelines & regulations;
- Responsible for managing & maintaining a current pipeline of clients;
- Attend weekly Sales Meetings & meets with reporting manager regularly to discuss active pipeline;
- Negotiate loan terms & structures with products that best fit client’s needs;
- Complete compliance training & NMLS requirements in required time frame as required by the Bank;
- Take thorough & complete mortgage applications;
- Use interpersonal & communication skills to generate referral business, leads, & relationships with current & past clients with Real Estate Professionals;
- Analyze & prequalify applicant’s credit, income & assets to determine eligibility of the desired loan program;
- Effectively explain & communicate the terms of the product to the applicants;
- Ensure all documents necessary are signed by the borrower;
- Gather all initial documentation based on the selected loan program;
- Work with loan processor to provide any letters of explanation or additional documentation requested by the underwriter to clear all conditions & close each loan.
What We Offer
- Competitive commission & bonus structure including salary draw commensurate with experience level & pipeline;
- Comprehensive benefits package available including Employer 401(k) Matching contributions;
- Opportunities for career growth.
Please send your qualified resume with detailed salary requirements, referencing the position for consideration to: [email protected]
Do you want to share files with Quontic Bank’s Human Resources?