Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Funding/Bookers.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
As a Funder/Booker at Quontic, you will be integral to the process of booking/funding process. The goal of this position it to successfully fund new loans and accurately book the new loan into the mortgage system.
- – Preparing funding package for new loans and data elements and ensuring automated data quality checks are in place
- – Preparing wires for funding new loans
- – Book/board new loans into mortgage system
- – Purchasing; Conventional Agency LHFS
- – Satisfaction of Lien requests/processing
- – Deactivate loans sold to investor from mortgage system
- – Customer maintenance
- – Mortgage originations/processing (some sort of mortgage experience)
- – Funding experience (recommended)
- – Title/Escrow experience
- – Knowledge of Encompass (not required, recommended)
- – Knowledge of Horizon (not required, recommended)
- – Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- – Ability work with a team in a remote atmosphere
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.