Quontic’s COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
The health and safety of our customers and associates is our highest priority. As you know, COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is now considered a pandemic which is generating significant attention and concern. We appreciate our dedicated customers and want to keep you updated.
- In accordance with suggested public safety guidelines, Quontic Bank’s branch located at 31-05 Broadway, Astoria, NY 11106, will be closed as of March 17th until further notice.
- Customers that need to conduct banking transactions in person can do so on an appointment-only basis by contacting us by phone, email, or filling out the form below.
- Daily ATM cash withdrawal limits have been temporarily raised to $1,000 for your convenience.
- You will also have the ability to access your accounts wherever and whenever you wish through Online and Mobile Banking.
Please note that despite our necessary branch closure, Quontic remains financially healthy, and its personnel are working hard remotely to ensure that all banking operations continue to run seamlessly regardless of staff location. Quontic is prepared for pandemics, and our business continuity plan is up to date with respect to continuity of services, keeping employees safe & healthy in the workplace, scaling down office operations, and working remotely as situations require. As a community bank, Quontic is mindful of keeping everyone safe, and we are confident that we can do so without any disruption to you, our valued customer.
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation around the clock and will continue to take precautionary measures. Our thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented pandemic, and we appreciate the healthcare workers and government employees around the world who are on the front line working to contain the coronavirus.
We thank you for your continued support, and please do not hesitate to reach out to a Quontic team member if you have any questions or concerns. Stay informed, safe, and please check in on our most vulnerable community members. Together, we shall manage this crisis and become stronger.
Steven Schnall, CEO/Chairman
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions or require additional information, you can reach us via live chat, phone, our online form, or by emailing [email protected].
Please fill out the form below.
* Indicates a required field