Touch ID for Quontic Bank Mobile app
Are you a Quontic Bank online banking customer?
Have you downloaded our Quontic Bank Mobile app?
Instead of entering your user ID and password to sign on to the Quontic Bank Mobile app, Touch ID scans your fingerprint for quick access to account balances and activity.
Only available on select Apple® smartphones, including iPhone® 5s and newer models with iOS8® or greater.
- Enable the Touch ID feature within your iPhone settings. Go to Settings/Touch ID & Passcode to make sure Touch ID is activated.
- Download the Quontic Bank Mobile app from Apple’s App Store. Open & sign on to your Quontic Bank Mobile app using your user ID & password. Then, click Settings.
- When the Settings screen opens, select Quick Access.
- When the Quick Access screen opens, select the Touch ID switch. A green switch indicates the feature is enabled.
- A disclaimer will appear informing you that users with registered fingerprints saved to the device will have access to account balances & information. If you would like to proceed, select OK.
- After selecting OK, the screen will darken while Touch ID is being enabled.
- The Quick Access screen will appear. The Touch ID function should have a green switch, which confirms the feature is enabled.
- Close & re-launch the Quontic Bank Mobile app. The Touch ID screen will appear, asking to scan your fingerprint. Simply place your registered finger on your device’s home button to scan it & continue.
- Your account balance & transitions will appear. Attempting to access any feature other than account balances & transaction history will require a full log on with your user name & password.
Call online & mobile banking support toll-free at 1-855-226-5287, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.