Quontic Bank, a growing federally chartered digital bank & mortgage lender are seeking a highly motivated & sales driven, Wholesale Lending Account Executives to join one of our lending sales team at any of the following locations: Midtown Manhattan, Astoria, or Melville, New York. These qualified candidates will be responsible for identifying & developing new relationships with appropriate customers that meet company goals & objectives.
- Build relationships with current & new mortgage brokers; Contact & solicit mortgage brokers & bankers regarding Quontic’s unique, highly competitive, niche, wholesale mortgage loan programs;
- Facilitate broker & banker sign-ups into Quontic’s broker-wholesale lending program;
- Maintain daily workflow prioritization & communication to ensure urgent matters are dealt with & closing occur timely;
- Meet individual & team monthly sales goals;
- Maintain sales contact database & sends weekly correspondence on programs & procedures;
- Maintain regular communication with the brokers & informs brokers of changes & enhancements in processes & procedures;
- Develop marketing ideas & plan for continued increase in volume;
- Analyze & prequalify applicants to determine eligibility of the desired loan program;
- Effectively explain & communicate the terms of the product to brokers & bankers;
- Ensure all documents necessary are signed by the borrower;
- Gather all initial documentation based on the selected loan program.
- Must have minimum of 2 plus years of wholesale lending experience, meet commission sales standards & proven business development skills;
- The candidate MUST have a strong knowledge of the mortgage market in their assigned territory. Ideally the candidate would have prior experience in a wholesale lending role which will provide them a critical jump start to getting their production off the ground;
- Strong ability to excel within an ever changing environment;
- Highly motivated & determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry;
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Strong relationship building & time management skills;
- Knowledge of underwriting and/or closing procedures & regulations;
- Must have the ability to facilitate accurate & thorough loan applications that comply with company procedures & guidelines;
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with mortgage lending software & computer applications; Encompass a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive commission & performance bonus structure including salary draw commensurate with experience level & pipeline;
- Comprehensive benefits package available including Employer 401(k) Matching contributions.
Please send your qualified resume with detailed salary requirements, referencing the position for consideration to: [email protected]
Do you want to share files with Quontic Bank’s Human Resources?