Quontic, a growing federally chartered digital bank is currently seeking a highly motivated, seasoned Senior Reverse Loan Processor to join our Mortgage Lending Operations reporting to our Melville, NY office. We are growing fast and are looking for team players that are full of enthusiasm and want to continue to grow with a division. This is an on-site or remote position. If you are an individual with tenure in reverse mortgage processing, we have a great opportunity for you.
Primary responsibilities include ensuring accurate, complete, and compliant processing of loan files and overseeing pipeline to meet deadlines. Position requires constant verbal and written communication with clients, loan officers, and third-party partners. Working daily with scheduling webinars, participating in marketing responsibilities, and keeping calendars for events.
- Able to accurately process and carry a pipeline to meet deadlines;
- Maintain contact with clients throughout the process;
- Collect all documentation required, including ordering appraisal, title, credit, tax transcripts, and additional;
- Review, confirm and validate documents are accurate, complete before underwriting submission;
- Keeping the loan officer apprised of all events/issues arising on file;
- Assisting with forward mortgages if necessary;
- Work with a manager on the scheduling of webinars, assist with marketing needs, keeping calendar accurate.
- Minimum 3 years of mortgage and reverse lending and processing experience;
- Must have current Conventional, FHA & VA Mortgage Lending experience;
- Must have analytical & auditing skills as well as a firm grasp on math;
- Proficiency in calculating self-employment income & DTI ratio;
- Must have knowledge pertaining to the regulations governing mortgage lending;
- Computer literacy & proficiency with relative applications;
- Must have excellent customer service, communication skills & able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills with minimal supervision;
- Aptitude to think one step ahead in a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with internal team and external partners.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive base salary & monthly bonus Incentive structure, commensurate with experience level;
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development;
- Comprehensive benefits package available, including 401(k) Matching contributions and much more!