Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Secondary Market Specialists.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
As a Secondary Market Specialist at Quontic, you will be integral to the process of selling loans. The goal of this position it to assist loan administration in investor sales, transfers and funding; aids in selling and delivering of loans and aid in the preparations and reporting. This person has a high level of energy, well organized, and very attentive to detail.
- – Assist AVP of Loan Admin in locking loans with investor
- – Provide assistance for investor sales, transfer and funding
- – Gather and send documentation for loan sales, as required
- – Perform loan maintenance with investors as necessary
- – Correctly update sales details into Horizon
- – Maintain all secondary marketing investor files
- – Ensure all necessary documentation is completed for all transactions
- – Mortgage originations/processing (some sort of mortgage experience)
- – Secondary Market Experience, specifically with loan pool sales. (recommended)
- – Title/Escrow experience
- – Knowledge of Encompass (not required, recommended)
- – Knowledge of Horizon (not required, recommended)
- – Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- – Ability work with a team in a remote atmosphere
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.