Quontic, a growing federally chartered digital bank is currently seeking a highly motivated and dependable, parttime Sales Marketing Assistant to join our Mortgage Lending Sales team located in Astoria, NY. This qualified candidate will be responsible for assisting in sales and marketing for a top-performing sales team providing exceptional customer service, assisting with revisions to approved marketing materials, extensive calling and follow up abilities including scheduling assistance. He or she will be in direct communication with clients, realtors, builders, and lending business partners while providing administrative tasks to the Vice President/ Senior Lending Officer as needed.
- 2 year of customer service/ sales administration experience;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office, basic Adobe products and general computer skills;
- Superior organizational skills, and ability respond to changes quickly and attention to detail;
- Must have a positive attitude;
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Answer 100% of incoming calls;
- Conduct follow up pjone calls with past clients;
- Send surveys to recently closed clients;
- Enter new clients into our CRM system (HubSpot);
- Scan and save consultation sheets;
- Serve as a back-up in the processing of loan documents;
- Data entry of client information as directed;
- Enter clients into SendOutCards to send cards to clients and referral sources;
- Schedule, track and confirm all appointments with clients for Senior Lending Officer and LOA;
- Track incoming leads as needed for the Senior Lending Officer;
- Locate clients on all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.;
- Assists in the coordination of Senior Lending Officer’s media, advertising and sales literature through our marketing dept.;
- Coordinates production of marketing materials with our marketing dept. as needed;
- Prepare closing packages and gifts for weekly closings;
- Post closings on Facebook and email blasting prior week’s closings;
- Update Facebook posts, manage birthdays, send out birthday cards, etc.;
- General office/clerical duties as needed & assigned.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate and sales incentives;
- Opportunities for promotion and career growth;
- Comprehensive Benefits package available.