Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Reverse Loan Officer Assistant.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
- – Provide a high level of assistance to customers, assist and maintain contact with clients, realtors, financial planners, attorneys, and any third party to maintain and deepen the relationships to foster new business opportunities.
- – Office and administrative tasks associated with reverse lending and sales assistance
- – Assist the Loan Officer with inputting information into Encompass and verify the accuracy of the data
- – Receive mortgage applications from Loan Officer and accurately send initial and final disclosures to the applicant, order flood certifications and fraud guard reports
- – Confirm all required documentation has been submitted for processing
- – Obtain and review all documentation received by applicants requested by the underwrite
- – Work with employers, banking institutions, credit bureaus, and any other sources to make sure all information provided is accurate
- – Assist in the coordination of Loan Officer’s marketing and webinars
- – Schedule events and work with third parties on all collaboration of events
Skills & Experience
- – Minimum of 3 years of loan officer administrative assistance and mortgage lending processing experience
- – Understanding of agency guidelines and processing
- – Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- – Ability to function efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- – Detail-oriented with the ability to problem-solve and prioritize
- – Outstanding people and customer service skills