- Real Estate Paralegal, Real Estate Law Office or Closing/Post-Closing experience;
- Basic knowledge of closing and loan review policies and procedures;
- In depth understanding of the mortgage insurance business, mortgage insurance programs, policies and services.
- Strong communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of TRID timing requirements;
- Works well under pressure and can achieve deadlines;
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent computer skills and customer service skills;
- Ensure compliance with government, investor, and company requirements.
- Review closed loans for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with all closing, funding and post-closing procedures.
- Assist in the management of MERS account, responsible for all registration and transfers.
- Assist with all aspects of post-closing loan purchase.
- Help resolve loan purchase issues.
- Other duties relative and as assigned by manager.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and monthly bonus compensation structure, commensurate with position and experience level;
- Unlimited career growth & environment for learning;
- Comprehensive benefits package available.
Please send your qualified resume with detailed salary requirements, referencing the position for consideration to: [email protected]
Do you want to share files with Quontic Bank’s Human Resources?