Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Mortgage Loan Openers/Set-up Coordinator.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for the input of data required to process initial mortgage loan applications, providing documents to the applicant per regulation, and completing an initial review of loan documents and information necessary to move loans for decision. Assist the Mortgage Operations team with preparing and packaging loans from the beginning by working closely with loan officers and our third-party partners to advance loans to the Underwriting department.
- -Receive mortgage applications submitted by Retail and Wholesale Loan Officers and review inputted information in the Encompass program to verify the accuracy of the data and ensure information adheres to compliance requirements and program guidelines
- -Review submitted files to verify all required documentation needed has been supplied
- -Communicate directly with our external broker partners to obtain documentation and information and to provide guidance regarding our processes as well as individual loan status
- -Prepare and send initial disclosure packages to the borrower/applicant through either electronic or paper means
- -Order the following internal services: appraisals, flood certifications, fraud guard reports, compliance reports, and employment, asset, and income verifications
- -Work closely with the Processing, Underwriting, Closing, and Post-Closing departments to provide needed documentation as requested
- -Ability to quickly adapt and problem-solve;
- -Ability to manage a growing loan pipeline
- -Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- -Self-motivated and detailed-oriented;
- -Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and able to adapt to new programs;
- -Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills;
- -Work well within a team environment.
The above is merely a description. Responsibilities and duties are not limited to the above.