Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Marketing Automation Specialist.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for helping Quontic to have the skill and ability to have a best-in-class CRM that supports sales and drives leads.
- -Serve as the Hubspot and CRM subject matter expert for the marketing team
- – Assist in the development, execution, and vision of automated CRM marketing initiatives with a focus on email automation, workflow automation, and sequences for sales
- – Work collaboratively across teams to maximize the potential across all customer and partner segments and throughout their respective lifecycles
- – Develop ongoing testing strategies to continually improve performance across all CRM touchpoints
- – Monitor, track, and report on CRM effectiveness while analyzing and recommending areas for growth and improvement
- – Ensure all CRM materials are reviewed for quality, compliance, and brand standards
- – Assist with design, content development, and implementation of CRM materials
- – Bachelor’s degree required
- – 3+ years of Hubspot CRM program management and strategy experience
- – 3+ years of project management experience
- – Advanced, hands-on experience of Hubspot CRM for marketing
- – Strong knowledge of email marketing, direct mail, and SMS best practices for marketing engagement
- – Experience working alongside growth and acquisition marketing teams and high performing B2B and B2C sales teams
- – Knowledge of Project Management systems (Confluence, Jira, Asana, etc.)
- – Bring a flexible and hands-on approach to executing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.