Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Marketing Acquisition Manager.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for establishing our direct-to-consumer mortgage digital lead generation and acquiring customers, at scale, for our innovative bank deposit products across paid channels.
- – Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid media marketing campaigns for customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue goals
- – Work collaboratively across teams to ensure campaigns are delivering the right message to the right audience and vetted for accuracy and compliance
- – Execute research initiatives to identify new paid media channels, relevant keywords, potential audiences, and other opportunities
- – Support in developing affiliate channel
- – Evaluate digital advertising performance across all paid channels and products for continuous optimization on the bid, creative, targeting, etc.
- – Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual paid media budgets and goals by channel and by-product
- – Develop and share detailed campaign performance reporting through each stage of the funnel
- – Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, or related field
- – 5+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience across paid search, paid social, digital display, and affiliate marketing
- – Experience with FinTech preferred
- – Proficiency in Google Analytics and campaign analysis
- – Comfortable in major ad platforms like Google and Facebook
- – Experience developing performance reporting and communicating campaign performance to executives and key stakeholders
- – Exceptional communication, project management, and organizational skills
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.