Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Loan Administrators.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for assisting the Loan Administration department to ensure effective loan servicing and document completion with accuracy and that the interests of the Bank are secured according to policies and procedures.
- -Primary contact for Borrowers and Loan Officers
- -Performs loan setup for new and seasoned loans to the system, including modifications when necessary
- -Escrow Analysis
- -Funding, booking, and onboarding loans
- -Monitors, researches, and instructs payment processing for borrower payments, disbursements, fees, payoffs, escrowed taxes, insurance, and all miscellaneous items for loans, collections, etc
- -Prepares reports and monthly packages for the Board of Directors under Credit Officer’s review
- -Review loan documents and commitments for adherence to existing policy and regulations
- -Monitors UCC filings, letters of credit, insurance policies, liens, forms and memos as relating to loan files
- -Answers telephone inquiries regarding loan issues
- -Serves as a backup to other loan servicing positions
- -Assists in coordinating Loan Review and Quality Control audit
- -Prepares monthly reports/letters to the Investor regarding their portfolio
- – College degree preferred, not required
- – 3+ years of experience working in Loan Administration or Loan Operations
- – Must be a team player and assist with all duties of Loan Administration
- – Understanding of Bank lending products and loan servicing
- – Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- – Knowledge of Compliance regulations and bank policies & procedures as they relate to Loan Administration and Servicing
- – Must be proficient in Excel and all Microsoft Office applications
- – Knowledge of Horizon Processing Systems/ Microsoft Access preferred