Quontic, a federally chartered digital bank, is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources team reporting to our Manhattan office. The HR Talent Acquisition Specialist will the key recruiter responsible for partnering with management in leading all recruitment functions, aligning resources, and ongoing improvements to attract qualified staff. The candidate must thrive in a competitive and fast-paced environment with performance metrics.
This position is the first impression most new employees will have in regards to Quontic. The Talent Acquisition Specialist needs to be able to actively recruit target candidates and build a pipeline of candidates for certain positions to allow Quontic to scale quickly when needed. It’s imperative to be able to communicate Quontic’s story and goals in a compelling manner.
- Develop job descriptions, technical assessments, and personality assessment to best identify and match the talent to the role and team at Quontic;
- Aggressively recruit talent for key positions and develop a pipeline of interested candidates;
- Explain the compensation and performance metrics for each role and negotiate accordingly;
- Manager and oversee recruiting partners including recruiting agencies and job posting websites;
- Maintain Quontic’s LinkedIn page and actively post and message talent;
- ID talent, recruit them, and oversee the qualification interview before moving them to the hiring manager;
- Optimize recruiting process for continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Must have 5+ years of professional level recruiting and sourcing experience;
- Experience in Banking/Financial Services is required;
- Personable and effective at communication including in-person, online, and through video;
- Willingness to entertain and build a network of candidates for Quontic;
- Experience developing & executing candidate sourcing strategies, cold calling, & candidate assessment through in-depth phone screens/interviews, consulting senior leaders on talent acquisition strategy & candidate management/offer negotiations;
- Work in a performance oriented company with metrics to be achieved;
- Technology fluent;
- Capability & discretion in handling confidential information;
- Required travel to Astoria & Melville offices for interviews/meetings as needed;
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based and bonus structure based on experience level and abilities;
- Unlimited career & growth opportunity;
- Flexible work hours to meet demands of interview/screening schedules;
- Performance based bonus structure based on goals & targets;
- Comprehensive benefits package.