Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Director – Marketing Analytics.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for creating and owning marketing performance dashboards and ensuring clean end-to-end tracking across campaigns and platforms. Ability to clarify how marketing is performing and what insights are driving change/value for the business. Demonstrating with data what changes the business should measurably make that impact revenue.
- -Own dashboards, reports, and critical thinking that lead to campaign improvements and new ideas for driving growth
- -Determine KPI’s that matter and drive business impact within and across channels
- -Own the data connectivity needs in partnership with the technology team
- -Draw actionable insights from dashboards for the marketing team
- -Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to track a variety of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- -Leverage data to identify trends and opportunities to influence behavior
- -Analyze A/B tests to optimize marketing for specific audiences
- -Deliver actionable business intelligence and insights in clear and well-defined terms
- -College degree preferred, not required
- -7+ years of related experience
- -FinTech or Financial Services experience a big plus
- -Ability to connect data sources across platforms for an end to end performance analysis
- -Experience working with marketing leadership to drive insights from sound measurement
- -Knowledge of digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Studio, Hubspot
- -Knowledge of digital channels, how they are unique, and how they work together to drive performance
- -Excellent excel skills
- -Ability to articulate how data points can become actionable
- -Desire to tell a sound and coherent story from marketing reports