Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Senior Data Analyst/Developer.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
As a Data Analyst/Developer at Quontic, you will be integral to the process of invention and innovation. A major part of the role will be the maintenance of our data hub application Quontic Works. You will develop new solutions that change the way Quontic works. You’ll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological transformation. We work in cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication. Above all, we value curiosity, teamwork, and a desire to learn. We are confident that if you possess the right attitude, work ethic, and skillset that you could succeed in the role, even if you do not meet every one of the requirements.
- -Ensuring the data integrity improvement of the Quontic Works system by cataloging the owners and data elements and ensuring automated data quality checks are in place
- -Map the core data visualization business goals to processes in the data transformation Hub
- -Add new data feeds and capabilities via APIs in a C# MVC application
- -Improve the dashboard capabilities to allow for specific KPIs to be assessed
- -5-7 years of proven data analyst/developer experienc
- -Financial Services experience
- -SQL Server SSIS
- -Data integration
- -C# ASP.NET MVC
- -Rest APIs
- -Articulate, polished, and excellent communication skills
- -Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and comfortable working with a certain level of ambiguity
- -Excellent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- -Bachelor’s in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems