Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Bank Operations Manager.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and enhancing the Bank’s payments strategy. Oversees the Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Wire process. Ensures compliance with applicable policies and procedures, banking laws, and regulations related to ACH and funds transfers. Enforces department objectives linked to the Bank’s vision and strategic plan. Reports to the SVP of Bank Operations.
- -Have in-depth knowledge of NACHA and FED rules
- -Supervise a team of 3-4 people
- -Provide adequate training, coaching, and mentoring to team members regarding all aspects of payment systems to ensure individual goals, departmental goals, and strategic initiatives are met
- -Manage Wire and ACH, procedures, and day-to-day operations, ensuring efficiency and compliance, resulting in minimal payment exceptions and timely processing while mitigating risk
- -Improve recovery of fraudulent negotiable items
- -Manage e-Banking wire processes to ensure timely and efficient processing while mitigating risk
- -Monitor and report payment system statistics and cost per transaction data
- -Provide insight on trends and solutions to efficient and budget-friendly processes
- -Drive improvements to policies, procedures, and processes; re-engineer (as needed) to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- -Five (5) years of work experience in Payments (ACH or Wire transfer services preferred)
- -Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) certification
- -Payments risk management and controls experience
- -2+ years in a management or team lead role
- -Thorough understanding of US domestic payment methods (e.g., ACH, debit card, credit card) and their regulatory requirements (NACHA Operating Rules and Visa/MasterCard rules)
- -Excellent organizational, conceptual, listening, training and coaching skills, and verbal/written communication skills
- -Able to prioritize work, meet critical deadlines, and work effectively under pressure