easy as 1 - 2 - 3
quontic bank's WEBdeposit creates deposits using simple and secure technology. we provide the training and software you need, and we support you if questions arise.
Scan: we offer check scanners to capture images of the checks you are depositing.
Transmit: from a Windows-based PC with internet access, you send images and make
deposits to your quontic business accounts through a secure interface.
Retrieve: after deposits are posted to your account, you can retrieve images and verify your deposits from quontic's secure website.
come experience WEBdeposit, a revolutionary deposit management tool that brings quontic bank to you and makes depositing checks a snap! check out the questions below; we've prepared them to help you understand just how invaluable WEBdeposit is, and how it can help you manage your company's finances.
what is WEBdeposit?
WEBdeposit is a service that lets you make check deposits from your office. it's the easiest and most efficient way to turn check deposits into working capital. how does it work? using your existing computer along with a WEBdeposit desktop scanner, you'll scan your checks, balance your deposit and transmit images of the checks to your account at quontic bank. it's simple, fast, and easy to use!
is WEBdeposit right for my company?
- do you receive checks from your customers?
- do you make frequent deposits?
- do you have an employee or courier service delivering deposits?
- do you hold onto checks until you have a few to deposit?
- do you manage multiple sites or offices?
- do you photocopy checks for your records?
benefits to your company
- the WEBdeposit system helps you:
- enhance cash flow and working capital by making deposits of checks as soon as you receive them make deposits directly from your office p.c
- eliminate trips to the bank
- lower account transaction and maintenance fees
- increase employee productivity
please call your quontic banker for more information at (718) 215-4000 or email email@example.com
* Fees can be offset by account analysis credit. The standard account fees continue to apply including a fee for each deposit and item deposited.
** subject to credit approval.